Are your games free?
All of our games are free to play with the ability to make in-app purchases to unlock additional content.
Can I transfer games to my other devices?
When you download or purchase one of ours games you own it forever. This means that you can delete that game and download it again at anytime without being charged for the same thing twice. You can also install the game on any of your other devices as long as that device is registered with the same iTunes account.
I purchased something in a game but for some reason it is locked again?
When you purchase something in our games, you own it forever. When you delete and install the game or if you install the game on a new device you will need to Restore the purchases in the game by clicking the Restore/Restore purchases button in that game and entering your iTunes account information. You must use the same account that you originally used to purchase this item. If the app doesn't have a Restore/Restore Purchases button you can simply buy the in-app purchases again and you will not be charged again.
iOS Device Support
Where do I find my purchasing history (iTunes receipts)?
You need to contact iTunes support to get your purchasing history. Please contact iTunes support by visiting this link
How can I disable or enable in-app purchases?
Please note that Ninjafish Studios games free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases with the following steps:
- 1. To control the levels of security for each step of the purchasing process, go to your device's Settings > General > Restrictions.
- 2. In the Restrictions menu, you're able to enable or disable your restrictions.
- 3. After the restrictions are enabled, scroll down to "In-App Purchases". Here, you can choose to completely disable every in-app purchase or the frequency of the password required prompt.
How can I enable/disable notifications on iOS?
On your device, go to settings, select notifications and then choose the game that you would like to adjust.
If you would like to switch off the game notifications for a certain period of the day, you can also set the Do Not Disturb option on your device. If you want to know more about this feature, you can have a look at Apple's official post here.
How do I restart or force quit the game?
If your game is not loading correctly, you might need to restart it from the background following the below steps:
- 1. Double tap the Home button on your device.
- 2. A list showing all applications running in the background should pop up.
- 3. Swipe the applications upwards in order to close them.
- 4. When all applications have been closed try launching the game again.
How to stop my game from crashing?
There are a couple of reasons your game might be crashing.
If you are playing on an iPad, iPhone and below, the size of the RAM (random access memory) could be causing your device to crash. As our games get larger and more complex it makes it harder for these older devices to run them.
If you are using your data plan instead of WiFi we recommend that you switch to WiFi instead in order to speed up the game loading times.
Tips To Avoid Crashes
- 1. Connect to WiFi.
- 2. Close out any other apps that are running in the background.
- 3. Delete any unused apps.
How do I reinstall the game?
If you are experiencing problems with your game we suggest that you try deleting and reinstalling it. You can do that by following these steps:
- 1. Exit the game by pressing the home button.
- 2. Located and hold down on the application until it starts to wiggle.
- 3. Click the small X in the upper left corner of the app icon.
- 4. Agree to delete the app.
- 5. Tap the home button.
- 6. Find that app in the App Store again and download the app again.